for those who did not know, here are more details:
date: 1-3 may 2009
time: 12noon onwards
venue: 1Utama highstreet
- mini photoshoot with cosplayers
- manga, anime, magazine, figurine display
- merchandise giveaways from Animax
- Minorin appearance *early bird* ticket sales:
as far as i know, there are 100 seats allocated for AWSM tickets, and 400 for ELITE tickets. so, minorin fans, you know what to do. XD see you at DaiCon, with or without awsm/elite tickets.
Tickets to be sold:
AWSM Tickets = RM250
- Specially numbered AWSM seats for Miss Chihara Minori's Q&A Panel on Day 1 and Mini-Concert on Day 2
- ONE Autograph Pass for Miss Chihara Minori's Autograph Session.
ELITE Tickets = RM150
- Specially numbered ELITE seats for Miss Chihara Minori's Q&A Panel on Day 1 and Mini-Concert on Day 2.
- Lucky Draw chance to be upgraded in to AWSM tickets. (limited to 15 people only).
anyway, after meeting fellow cosplayers (potter, wedraven, yuan, cheryl, yumi, sakurai, dxhikaru, beatbox, azreal, sweepingbutler, shawnkazu, andrew, wen) and EMiNA crew (fazri, ganesh, kurogane, pauline, and a few more) and picked up a free Fruits Basket poster (YAY!) and RM5 voucher from animetech, clow and i stopped at comic paradise (OMG they still sell Death Note BM manga!), animetech (but did not spend the RM5 voucher), action city (their outlet that sells outdated re-ment, which is a good thing!), pasta zanmai (expensive desserts), and pay less books (50% discount on top of already cheap books!) before heading home.
well, see you at the actual event of Daicon ne~